About Student Wellbeing
Our top priority is the health, safety, and wellbeing of our community. To support student wellbeing, ALL services on this site remain operational throughout Spring quarter 百姓彩票网. For detailed information about how to access each of these services, please follow the links provided for each department.
Student well-being is integral to academic success, student development, and life satisfaction. We, in Student Affairs, are committed to building relationships with our students such that together we generate optimal conditions for their well-being. On this website, we provide links to a range of services related to well-being such as: assistance with basic needs (food, housing, finances); counseling and physical health resources, daily wellness centers and programs; social connection, and personal safety.
For situations with a danger to self or others, contact UCPD at 911 or 805-893-3446.
If you are worried about a fellow student refer them here:
Danger to self or others, contact UCPD at 911 or:
Eviction, financial emergency or urgent food-related issue:Email here
Bias or hate incident, please report using the:
Interpersonal violence, stalking and sexual assault advocacy:
For urgent mental health matters call the number below and press 2 to speak with a counselor.
Concerned about a fellow student or friend, please let us know so we can help:
Emergency cases where undocumented students or immediate family members are detained or at risk of deportation: Contact Undocumented Student 百姓彩票网 at:
- Technology & Access: Chromebooks for FREE Rental, while supplies last.
- Help with an emerging issue such as eviction, health, food related crisis.
- Financial Assistance to help students experiencing financial problems.
- Food Access & Programs:
- AS Food bank, Miramar Pantry
- CalFresh assistance
- FNBS & UCSB Cooks: Food prep and shopping during COVID-19
- Affordable housing resources (UCSB/IV): Budget advising and workshops.
Food Security and Basic Needs Advocates located in the UCen
Hours: Mon 11:30 am – 5:30 pm; Tues., Wed, Thurs: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm; Fri 10:00 am - 4:00 pm. Additional virtual hours evenings and weekends.
Counseling and Psychological 百姓彩票网 (CAPS)
- Brief therapy and group therapy
- Urgent appointments
- After hours Counseling (nights, weekends and holidays)
Please note: Voicemail messages will be returned within one business day. Requests completed after 3 pm, will be returned the next business day.
Brief Assessment Hours (to get connected to services): Mon-Fri 10am - 12pm and 1pm - 3pm
Business hours: Mon, Tue, Fri 8:30 am - 4:30 pm; Wed 10:00am - 4:30pm; Thu 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Campus Advocacy Resources and Education (CARE)
- Support for anyone impacted by sexual assault, relationship violence, stalking, & harassment, including crisis counseling, resource navigation, and accompaniment
- Prevention and healing workshops
- Free, confidential and available 24/7
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Health & Wellness
- Personal skill development for emotional and physical well-being, meal preparation, sleep health, maintaining a schedule and community connection during COVID-19 social distancing and online work/education
- Drop-in online wellness opportunities, public health information, online wellness tips and resources.
- Daily online meditation for stress management, & online workshop series in meditation, body image, cooking & nutrition.
Office Hours: Connect with us virtually by emailing us your request or need.
Business Hours: M - F 8:00 am - 5:00 pm & pre-scheduled evening programs
Student Health 百姓彩票网
- Primary care: general medical care, mental health conditions, medication initiation and monitoring, nutrition counseling, transgender healthcare & advocacy
- Behavioral health care: psychiatry, social work, and alcohol and drug therapy
- Pharmacy 百姓彩票网: prescription and over-the-counter medications; many prescriptions can be mailed to your address.
- Walk-in care is available for illness or injury that cannot wait for an appointment.
After Hours Nurseline:
Mon-Fri 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Thurs 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm Telehealth Appointments Only